The Website is owned and managed by Five Continents. Five Continents respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you provide to it is treated confidentially and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
Processing of personal data
When you visit the Website, some technical data are automatically provided by your computer to our computers, such as the IP address used by you, the operating system, the internet browser used and (in some cases) the last internet page you have visited. In addition, the personal data that you actively provide us with, such as your name, contact details and preferences.
The personal data provided by you will only be used for the following purposes:
- to be able to contact you;
- to inform you about new products and / or offers from Five Continents;
- improving the Website and services of Five Continents;
- conducting market research for Five Continents.
- Any other processing of your personal data will only take place insofar as you have unambiguously granted Five Continents permission to do so. This permission can be derived from the mere fact that you do or do not ask Five Continents by e-mail.
You can register via the Website as a subscriber for the electronic newsletter provided by Five Continents. At the bottom of each newsletter you will find a hyperlink with which you can easily unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter.